Friday, May 21, 2010

William N. Millar

William N. Millar, 65, of Pocola, OK passed away Thursday, May 20, 2010 in Fort Smith, AR. William was born February 24, 1945 in Bell, CA to Garrett & Louise (Leibrich) Millar. He was a truck driver. Survivors include his wife, Edith of the home; 1 son, William David Millar of Wolford Heights, CA; daughter, Lorrie Rivera of Pocola, OK; 8 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren; 2 sisters, Mary Kenney of Prescott, AZ, Diane O'Leary of Lake Elisnore, CA; 1 brother, Gary Millar of Oregon; numerous nieces & nephews who loved him dearly; other relatives & loved ones; & many beloved friends. Memorial services will be 1 pm, Saturday, June 12, 2010 at Evans Memorial Chapel in Pocola, OK.

4 comments:

Raymond Rivera said...

I miss you "Like the Hell" Grandpa. I think about you all the time, you will always be loved and missed.

Raymond Rivera said...

I miss you "Like the Hell" Grandpa. I think about you all the time, you will always be loved and missed.

Greg (#3 son) Bartman said...

You were a great friend and I will never forget you and all the times you helped me out in the trucking world "I WILL MISS YOU DADDY ONE" remembering you always

JAMY LUPE said...

DOUBLE R... wanted to get intouch with you in the last few years. This week I delivered a load in Tuls and I looked you up to find out that you past. I really wanted to see you. Out of hundreds of truck drivers at Roadway, there was no better driver or friend than Bill Millar. I will miss you and always regret not getting intouch with you sooner. To Edith and the family our deepest sympathy. Jamy & Lupe