Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gage Zachery Pilkington

Gage Zachery Pilkington, 20, of Wister, OK passed away Tuesday, May 14, 2013 in Oklahoma City, OK.  Gage was born May 17, 1992  in Poteau, OK to Danny & Kerri (Robinson) Pilkington.  He was a general laborer.  He was  preceded in death by his grandfather, Dan H. Pilkington and great grandfather, Jack Flanary.

Survivors include his sons, Kadyn & Tristyn Pilkington; father, Danny Pilkington of Wister, OK; mother Kerri Castillo of Everman, TX; brother, Aidan Pilkington; sister, Alissa Pilkington both of Wister; grandmother, Pam Pilkington of Wister, OK, Sherri Rogers of Athens, TX; great grandparents, Bob & Kathy Robinson of Wister, Anna Flanary of Poteau, OK; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Services will be 10 am, Saturday, May 18, 2013 in Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK with Roger Himes officiating.  Interment will follow in Oakland Cemetery, Poteau.

The family will be at the funeral home on Friday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

11 comments:

Nicole Destiny Robinson said...

♡I love you so much && Miss you RIP GAGE love ya bunches!!! It's hard when you loose your cousin but you are like a brother but your in my memories and in my heart forever & Always Love Nicole && Teagen Hope to see you again someday♡

Anonymous said...

♥I love you and you'll always be in my thoughts and on my mind it's really hard knowing I will never see you again but urn looking over all of us, and I guess god needed you!!! I love you were like peanut butter & jelly so close =( but aleast u finally get rest && peace love always Nicole && Teagen ♥

Anonymous said...

RIP Gage, you will be missed.

Glenda Riggs said...

May you RIP Gage Pilkington.


Anonymous said...

Rest in peace Gage With Christ our LORD.

Unknown said...

I miss you so much please come back home and be with us I kove u and think bout you everyday

Chris Davis said...

gone but never forgotten R.I.P Gage

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace from the DuPont family

Anonymous said...

Gage I miss you and love you :( your in a better place!

Anonymous said...

I love you, Gage. You were my Gadget and you filled my heart with love. I wish we would have had the chance to do all the things we talked about. Nothing or no one can take your place in my heart. You were a beautiful man, inside and out. I'm glad I got to spend your last days with you and by your side. I love you and miss you, Pookie!!

JCB said...

My best memory with my lil bro Gage. Was in Gilmore Oklahoma looking for the evil army men LOL !!! Miss you so much brother RIP !!!