Monday, May 20, 2013

Bill Richard Montgomery



   Bill Richard Montgomery, 48, of Poteau, OK passed away Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at his home.  Bill was born August 24, 1964 in Poteau to J.F. & Grace (McClain) Montgomery. 



   Survivors include his wife, Bobbie Jo of the home; sisters, Mary Ellen Amos,  Hellen Montgomery both of Poteau, Mary Jane Montgomery of Henryetta, Gracie Lee Montgomery of Vian; brothers, Charles Lee Montgomery, Tommy Montgomery & Jerry Don Montgomery of Poteau; several nieces and nephews; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.



   Memorial services – 5 pm, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK with Rev. Jim Cook officiating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love u and miss u rest in peace uncle Bill

Facebook said...

We miss and love you very much, rest in peace bill.

fFacebook You'll be missed alot I'll miss u my friend said...

You'll be missed alot I'll miss u my friend

fFacebook You'll be missed alot I'll miss u my friend said...

I know you're lookin down on us