Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daniel Ray Stout



Daniel Ray Stout, 41, of Shady Point, OK passed away Tuesday, May 7, 2013 in Fayetteville, AR.  Daniel was born February 24, 1972 in Stigler, OK to Curtis Ray & Jackie (Lovell) Stout.  He worked as a service tech for Big Dutchman.  Daniel was preceded in death by his father; grandparents, Vernice & William Lovell,  Harvey & Alta Stout.

Survivors include his wife, Mandi of the home; daughter, Madison of the home; mother, Jackie Stout of McCurtain, OK; mother in law, Donna Kingsborough; father in law & wife, Jim & Pat Cluck; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

 Services will be 2 pm, Friday, May 10, 2013 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK with Rev. Lynn Bullard officiating.  Interment will follow in Dog Creek Cemetery.  Pallbearers will be Kevin Cluck, Eli Cluck, Lauren Davis, Tracy Lovell, Stacy Lovell, Steven Lovell, Greg Lovell, Weston Lovell. 

The family will be at the funeral home from 6-8 pm Thursday evening to visit with relatives & friends.

3 comments:

Lance Hendrix said...

My condolences to the Stout family. I remember Danny well from riding the school bus messing around together in Rosedale there near McCurtain. My thoughts will be with his family.

Lance Hendrix said...

My condolences to the Stout family. I remember growing up with Danny around Rosedale near McCurtain. I wish I could be there to pay my respects to Danny. You will be in my thoughts and in my heart.

Steve Langley said...

Everyone's hearts at Big Dutchman are heavy with the passing on of Danny. We are especially remembering Mandi and Madison and the close family. Danny will be missed by all that knew him.