Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stacy Shaw

Stacy Ann (Cowan) Shaw, 24, of Poteau, OK passed away on Sunday, May 10, 2009 in Poteau. Stacy was born on February 6, 1985 in Ann Arbor, MI to Johnny R. & Terrie M. (Bake4r) Cowan. Stacy was a homemaker. She was preceded in death by a special loved one, Tommy Davis. Stacy is survived by her husband, Richard Shaw of the home; 2daughters, Angela Shaw & Kristina Shaw, both of the home; her parents, Johnny & Terrie Cowan of Howe, OK; 2 sisters, her twin sister, Melissa Cowan & Heather Cowan, both of Howe, OK; her maternal grandparents, Dale & Betty Baker of Wister, OK; her paternal grandmother Edna Marie Cowan of Van Buren, AR; special loved one, Patricia Bell of Poteau, OK; numerous other relatives & loved ones, & many beloved friends. Memorial services for Stacy were held at 2;00 PM Friday, May 15, 2009 at Evans Chapel of Memories in Poteau, OK with the Reverend Keith Williams officiating. Honorary pallbearers will be Matt Cordes, Larry Milligan, Kevin Knight, Shawn Knight, Eugene King, Tony Baker, Dustin Crase, Michael Bollinger, James Shaw, & James Lemmons.

4 comments:

richard said...

I love you very much baby, i will always miss you..... richard shaw

Anonymous said...

i love you very much baby girl , i will always miss you.......Richard Shaw

Stephanie Sizemore said...

I just everyone to know what a special person Stacy was. She was always giving and that I can remember never expected anything in return. She was a very speical person to me and my daughter Laynie.
I would like to know what happened if someone could e-mail me at stephie111274@yahoo.com or call me at 918/571/3859.

Anonymous said...

Stacy was my best friend. She was loving and caring. She love her girls more than anything in the world. My family misses you Stacy. You will always be with my family. We love you