Friday, May 15, 2009

Katherine Stephens

Katherine Stephens, 78, of Poteau, OK passed away Monday, May 11, 2009 in Ft. Smith, AR. She was born in Florence, Arizona on September 11, 1930 to Arthur & Mattie (Journeay) Langford. Mrs. Stephens was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband, John C. Stephens of the home; 4 daughters, Bonnie Ellis of Poteau, OK, Carol Ann Benamor of Monroe, OK, Bobbie Jean Frankhouser of Florence, OR, Yvonne Lynnette Wickup of Isleton, CA; 2 sons, James Arthur Mack Joe "Jimmy" Stephens of Manteca, CA Johnny P. "Johnny Boy" Stephens of Milpitas, CA; 13 grandchildren; 19 great grandchildren; 5 great great grandchildren; 2 brothers, A.C. Langford of Anchorage, AK, Smokey Langford of Spokane, WA; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Services 2 pm, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at Sugarloaf Christian Fellowship, Monroe, OK; Rev. Les Scroggins officiating. Interment in Monroe Cemetery, Monroe, OK

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I loved this woman more than anything in the world. I don't know what I will do without her. The pain is too deep and raw to understand what has just happened to my family. I know she is in a better place and I am glad that she is with God now, but her absence will forever leave a void in my life. Her #4 child Bobbie Jean