Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brent "Beck" Brown

Brent "Beck" Brown, 16, of Knothole, OK passed away Wednesday, May 27, 2009 in Pocola. Beck was born December 18, 1992 in Ft. Smith, AR to Brent & Sabrina Solomon Brown. He was a great guy who loved life. He was a duck hunter; played baseball and basketball; loved sports. He was a good kid and a great person. He will be missed by all. Survivors include his parents, Brent & Sabrina Brown of Knothole, OK; grandparents, Larry & Dolores Brown of Poteau, OK, Harold & Sue Solomon of Cameron, OK; great grandmother, Viola Brown of Cameron, OK; aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives & loved ones; many, many beloved friends. Services will be 2 pm, Saturday, May 30, 2009 at the Pocola High School Gymnasium, Pocola, OK with Rev. Kevin Beck officiating. Interment in Oakland Cemetery, Poteau, OK . Pallbearers, Austin Parker, Patrick Dixon, Randy Ragland, Caleb Banning, Eddie Combs, and Eric Ladd.

8 comments:

Julie Remington said...

Brent & Sabrina,
I can not even come up with words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I just want you to know that we are here for you and if there is anything you need - just let us know.

My heart is hurting for you and I know that God will see you through this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you...
Will & Julie Remington

brenda sweeten said...

Beck it seems like only yesterday I had you as a HeadStart student,you would always come in with a big smile and a big story to tell me.You were the most considerate well behave child I ever had,I will forever hold your memories in my heart.
Your parents taught you well.
God Bless you Brent and Sabrina
Ms.Brenda

Anonymous said...

BECK BROWN U WAS REALLY A GREAT GUY AND WE ALL LOVED YA AND WILL MISS YA REAL BAD.......REST IN PEACE BUDDY....SORRY BRENT AND SABRINA SORRY WE CAN NOT ATTEND BUT WILL BE OUT OF TOWN BUT CHANCE WILL BE THERE THE JACKSONS

christopher pearson said...

Beck you are going to be greatly missed.Dale and I remember lots of time spent with you on ballfields.Specially when you were catching and one us on the mound.When we weren't doing great and you encouraged us to keep going.You were an honest,wonderful,out going and nonjudgemental person.You have always been their to help people when others turned the other way.It was an honor and pleasure to know you.We are going to miss you a great deal.

Anonymous said...

Sabrina & Brent,
Beck was blessed with wonderful parents that taught him the values of life and happiness. Everyone that knew him, knows this. He was the most wonderful happy, considerate child ever. Just remember, he would want you to continue a happy life and he will forever be by your side. God bless you both and he too will be by your side.
Missie

K said...

Sabrina and Brent,

I am so sorry for your loss. Words could never explain how much the two of you love Beck. The two of you always put him first when doing anything in life. You two are some of the best parents I have ever seen.

I wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time. Always remember he is by your side.

Sabrina, you are an Angel and you are in my thoughts.

Bill & Helen Hicks said...

Our hearts go out to all family members; no one wants anyone to go through the tragedy of the loss of a child. Please know that Beck's parents and grandparents as well as remaining family members are in our thoughts and prayers.

Christie (Smith) Cureton said...

Sabrina

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how very much you loved Beck. You and your family is in my prayers.

Christie Smith & Sissy Sivage