Monday, March 1, 2010

Elizabeth "Jane" Caldwell

Elizabeth “Jane” Caldwell, 64, of Poteau, OK passed away Monday, March 1, 2010 in Poteau. Jane was born January 31, 1946 in Poteau, OK to Frank & Claircy (Haney) Clark. Jane loved to garden & to cook. She was preceded in death by her husband, Joe Paul Caldwell; a sister, Patsy Wolfe; and her parents. Survivors include son, Tony Caldwell; daughter & son in law, Jolene & Dale Langwell of Poteau, OK; grandsons, Shawn Langwell of Poteau, OK, Shannon & wife Cynthia Langwell of Poteau, OK;; 3 sisters & brothers in law, Mary & JC Jones of Greenwood, AR, Frankie & Jerry Humphries of Rock Island, OK, Sherry & Donnie Ford of Poteau, OK, brother, James Clark of Twilight, OK; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Services were held 10 am, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at Evans Chapel of Memories-Poteau, OK with Rev. Jim Cook officiating. Interment will follow in Witteville Cemetery, Poteau, OK under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home, Poteau, OK.

1 comment:

Jo Duggins (Joyce Dame) said...

My Dear Friend Janie,
Memories flood my mind and heart as I read your obituary. I am so sad that you are no longer on this earth with us. I pray that your life here was happy and fulfilled and I know that you are with your Joe, your Sister, your Mom & Dad, and our Heavenly Father. I was with you when you accepted him as your Savior and I know he has a place for you in Heaven. We will all join you one of these days so until then, Goodbye my Friend, Go with God
Jo Duggins (Joyce Dame)