Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Minnie Laverne Real


Minnie Laverne Real “Granny Real” , 83, of Bokoshe, OK passed away Monday, September 30, 2013 in Sallisaw, OK.  Minnie was born September 18, 1930 in Spiro, OK to Everett Sampson & Bessie Hazel (Sage) Reed.  She was a homemaker.  Minnie was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Loyd H. Real; son, Thomas C. Real; 2 sisters; 3 brothers; 2 grandsons, Zachary Real & David Friday

Survivors include her daughters & sons in law, Annis Lawson of Bokoshe, OK, Katie & Lewis Wood of Ft. Smith, AR, Bessie & Jeff Tanksley of Panama, OK;  7 sons & daughters in law, Sam & Kathy Real, Everett & Joyce Real of Spiro, OK, Kennith & Sherry Real of Panama, OK, Elmer Real of Ft. Smith, AR, Bobby & Kathy Real of CA,
Joe & Martha Real, David & Teresa Real of Panama, OK; 19 grandchildren, Sam Jr.& Lisa Real,  Jayce Real, Anthony & Nicole Real, William Real, Everett Jr. & Nicole Real., Billy & Ruth Fox, Michael & Misty Francis, Trinity Downs, Kennith D. Real, Bob Jr.& Itze Real, Mary & Angel Ramires, Samantha Real, Jeanisa Real, Lindi & David Barns, Dustin Real, Kinsey Ellis, Annie Lawson, Thomas & Dawna Real, James & Victoria Tanksley; 26 great grandchildren; 4 brothers, Paul Reed of Pocola, OK, Wayne Reed of Oklahoma City, OK, Bobby Reed of Las Vegas, NV, Claude Reed of KS; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Services will be 2 pm, Thursday, October 3, 2013 at Calvary Assembly of God in Poteau, OK with Rev. Lynn Bullard officiating.  Interment will follow in Old Bokoshe, OK.  Pallbearers will be her grandsons. 

The family will be at the funeral home on Wednesday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & fiends.

3 comments:

Robin Chism said...

Dearest Real Family I am so sorry for your loss i'm sorry I can't be there but you are in my thoughts and prayers as you go along as you go along and do the hardest thing you have to do I will say a special prayer Thursday at 2 pm and again my condolences I love all of you GOD BLESS Robin Chism and family.

Anonymous said...

To the Real Family I wish I could be there but I can't I love you all very much and you are in my prayers GOD BLESS each one of you I'm here if you need me love Robin

Thomas Reed said...

Sorry to hear of Minnie's passing. I am a cousin she never met. My father is John Reed, brother to her father Everett.