Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Billye Jean Jernigan



Billye Jean Jernigan, 83, of Wister, OK passed away Tuesday, October 8, 2013 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Billye was born February 10, 1930 in Wister, OK to Edward & Lelia (Stone) Mobley.  She was a homemaker.  Billye was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Dewey Jernigan; sister, Eva Lee Jernigan.

Survivors include her daughters, Samantha Noseff of Wister, OK, Linda Jernigan of Broken Arrow, OK, Ricky Jernigan of Poteau, OK; 2 grandchildren, Jerry Sommers of Poteau, OK, Kim Davison of Red Oak, OK; 7 great grandchildren, Jake, Jackson, Jerra, Ali, Kayce, Cody, & Kyle; 1 sister, Bobbye Baggs of Broken Arrow, OK; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Private family services were held.  She is interred in Summerfield Cemetery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was the light of my life and nothing will be the same now that she is gone. I love you Mom.

Anonymous said...

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. Even though you are no longer in my life you will always be in my heart and I miss you so much. I love you Mama.