Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CHARLES FLOYD 'CHUCK' THOMPSON

Charles Floyd Thompson, 80, of  Hodgen, OK passed away Sunday, October 27, 2013 in  Hodgen.  Chuck was born January 14, 1933 in Carter, OK to Charley R. & Myrtle Wells Thompson.  He was a veteran of the US Air Force.  Chuck owned a Polaris ATV dealership. 

Survivors include his wife, Lawanda Thompson of the home; 2 daughters, Sharon Thompson of Norton, KS, Marla Thompson of Heavener, OK; 2 sons, Gene Thompson of Hodgen, OK, Mark Thompson of Annapolis, MD; 8 grandchildren; 10 great grandchildren; 2 sisters, Evelyn Jo Graham of AR, Linda Yarbarough of Arkoma, OK; 1 brother, Murle Thompson of Toolea, UT; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Services will be 1:00 p.m. Saturday, November 2, 2013 graveside at Stapp-Zoe Cemetery, Hodgen, OK with Rev. LeRoy Billy officiating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuck my best friend and was like a father to me you will always be remembered in my daily thoughts love and miss you. Rusty

Gavlin Thompson "Henderson" said...

It's been almost 7 years now and my Pop has never left my thoughts even for a day! He is the greatest man I have ever met and the reason you can call me a good man and father. I miss you Pop and my children will know the man you were even without you here! I love you!