Saturday, September 5, 2009

Peggy Ann Taylor Gilmore

Peggy Ann (Taylor) Gilmore of Tahlequah, OK passed away on Thursday, September 3, 2009 in Tulsa, OK. Peggy was born on September 20, 1938 in El Reno, OK to Robert L. “Sarge” & Cleoria M. (Eason) Taylor. She was a retired military wife, a wonderful, loving wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, & friend. She loved spending time with all her family and friends. Peggy is preceded in death by her husband, her parents, a stepmother, and a number of siblings. Peggy is survived by 3 daughters & sons in law, Lugrace & Ihab Shalabi of Tahlequah, OK; Tresma & Bill Scullawi of Salina, OK, & Tarina & James Pace of Tulsa, OK; a son Ronald Lee Stephen Gilmore & his partner Steve Buscemi of Los Angeles, CA; 8 grandchildren, Ronald Parris, Cleoria Parris, Casandra Gilmore, Shelby Scullawi, William Scullawi, Billy Scullawi, Patrick Pace, & Ariella Pace; 6 sisters, Ruby Mae Tupen of Sacramento, CA, Beverly Dearman of Sand Springs, OK, Janice Burton of Poway, CA, Aline Taylor Linson of Panama, OK, Tressa Taylor Moore of Pocola, OK & Mary Taylor of Panama, OK; 3 brothers, Robert C. Taylor & Harry Taylor of Panama, OK & Charles Taylor of Pocola, OK; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives & loved ones and many beloved friends. Funeral services for Peggy were held at 10:00 am, Monday, September 7, 2009 at Evans Chapel of Memories in Poteau, OK with Mikal Parris officiating. Interment followed the services in Oakland Cemetery Poteau, OK with arrangements under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home of Poteau, OK. Pallbearers were Ihab Shalabi, Bill Scullawi, James Pace, Ronn Parris, Daniel Taylor, & Steve Buscemi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE and MISS you so very much.
You was a good mother and my bestfriend.
I will miss all your smiles and Big hugs and all your incouragement. Hope you and dad are happy together again.
Love you!
your daughter

Cassandra Ross said...

Hi, my name is Cassandra. My biological father was named Ronald Lee Stephan Gilmore, and I am looking for him. I am 19 years old, I think that this might have been my grandma. I am very curious about my family history and in this Obituary it says she had a grand daughter named Casandra Gilmore.

PLEASE if anyone thinks I might be family email me at; cutie4u2luv4life@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I am your biological father.
310-497-1797