Saturday, December 1, 2012

Betty L. Wade


    Betty L. Wade, 75, of Shady Point, OK passed away Friday, November 30, 2012 in Fort Smith, AR.  Betty was born March 6, 1937 in Booneville, AR to Robert Matthew & Addie Alice (Beshears) Anderson.  She was a Petroleum Landman – Oil & Gas Lease.  Betty was a member of the First Assembly of God Church in Wister.  She was secretary for the Oasis Int’l. Ministries for 11 years.   She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, C.B. Wade & sister, Liz Heavener. 
 Survivors include her daughters & sons in law, Tammie & Luke Herrington of Wister, Linda & Rick Turner of Alma, AR;   4 Grandsons, Matthew, Taylor, Brady, & Blaine; granddaughter, Michele & husband James Parker of Shady Point, OK; great granddaughters, Addison & Emmalyn;  brother, Bob Anderson of Owasso, OK; sister, Merle Smith of Shady Point, OK.; very special friend, Barbra Mattox; other relatives & loved ones ;many beloved friends.
      Services will be 10 am, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at Poteau First Assembly of God Church with Rev. Roger Mattox officiating.  Interment will follow in Shady Point Cemetery.  Pallbearers will be Rick Turner, Matthew White, James Parker, Luke Herrington, Roger Dale Mattox, Rodney Mattox.  Honorary Pallbearers will be James White, Jeff Mattox and the men of Wister Assembly of God Church.
  ** The family will be at the funeral home on  Monday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mammaw, I still can't believe that your gone. I am hoping that anytime you will call me or walk thru my door. You have been there for me whenever I needed you. You were the BEST grandma ever. Addison and Emmalyn loves you so much. They really miss their Nana. I'm don't know how I'm going to make it without you. I feel empty without you. I can't wait to get to Heaven to see you. I miss you so much and I love you very much. Love Michele

Anonymous said...


So Sorry for the lost of this great Lady. She will be greatly missed. God Bless all of the Family

Robert and Linda James
Shady Point

Anonymous said...

My dear great aunt Betty. I am saddened to hear you are gone. I remember your laugh, vibrancy, and zest for life. I will always love you, miss you, and hold you close to my heart. ~Kristal (Hart) Shanahan