Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Michael Andrew Alire Grim Jr.

Michael Andrew Alire Grim Jr., 14, of Poteau, OK passed away Saturday, February 12, 2011 in Bokoshe, OK. Michael was born April 17, 1996 in Hayward, CA to Michael Andrew Alire and Darla Beth Grim. He was preceded in death by his cousins, Kenny Anderson, Ryan Anderson; aunts, Gail Martinez, Lori Fields; uncle Frank Enderlin; special grandmother, Linda DeBorba. Survivors include his mother, Darla Grim of the home; 2 sisters, Amberlynn Cornet of Stigler, OK, Kayla Pulver of Hayward, CA; 2 nephews, Isaac Ruis and Florty Ruis; 1 niece, Sophia Ruis; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Services will be held 2 pm, Friday, February 18, 2011 at Immanuel Baptist Church in Poteau OK with Jason Waymire officiating. Pallbearers will be Jacob Anderson, Santori Jones, Leo Martinez, Daniel Hogan & James Bunch. The family will be at the funeral home on Thursday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of us at Treeview send our sympathies and love. Please tell Kayla that I am thinking of her at this difficult time.

Debra Sarver

Anonymous said...

Micheal , I never met you ,but my daughter Macey Baldwin spoke of you all the time . I know you are in a much better place .

To. Darla Grimm , If you need anything please call me 918 208 8410 .

Shannon Baldwin

Anonymous said...

He lived on the next street from me before he moved to OK. we were friends ,played basket ball,rode bikes,got into trouble together.lol .. RiP Michael I'll miss u ! ,,.. Much support and condolences to the family,especially Sophia I met her , she was a really funny lil girl,had attitude like me:)..-love jasmine

Unknown said...

Memorial Service for Michael Grim will be at Victory Outreach in Hayward On Saturday February 26 from 4pm to 6pm. 26747 Huntwood ave, Hayward ca.
Candle light vigil will immediately follow the memorial service. Candle light vigil will start at 1266 Roosevelt Ave Hayward near weeks park. bring a candle
We from Hayward miss and love Michael.

blaid heflin said...

michael was a good kid he lived right down the street from me in oklahoma and we would always get in troulbe to gethher and on the friday before the night he passed we were sleding on the right behind my house.. we would playfootball,tag,shoot bebe guns, and stay the night to gether and would just have a good time

Anonymous said...

I'm honestly so speechless I really don't even know what to say... i misss you soo much! Every time it rains I just remember that day we were together at school and you kept asking me those silly questions that I definitely won't ever forget. Remember who was my biggest crush ever lol? I love you so much Michael. I know if you were still here with us everything would of been different, and continued going to Logan and graduating together and much more...

Rest in Paradise baby
You will always be in my heart I will never forget you, and your beautiful eyes.

Much love...
Yolanda

maria l. said...

Still thinking of you Micheal! Always in my heart.