Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sr Daniel Ikeoyibo Ndebilie (KSM)

Father Valentine, Priest at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Poteau mourns the loss of his father in Nigeria. Sr Daniel Ikeoyibo Ndebilie (KSM) was born July 28, 1928 and passed away October 4, 2010. There will be a rosary at 5:30 pm on Friday evening, October 8, 2010 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Poteau. The best memorial that we can give a loved one is to live our lives fully. If God were to take away all his blessings, health, physical fitness, intelligence, and leave me but one gift, I would ask for faith – for with faith in the everlasting life, I believe I could suffer the loss of my other gifts and still be happy – trustful, leaving all to his inscrutable providence. Rose Fitzgerald Kenndy

No comments: