Monday, October 18, 2010

Robert Jay Wurtzbacher Jr.

Robert Jay Wurtzbacher Jr., 58, of Bentonville, AR passed away Sunday, October 17, 2010 in Siloam Springs, AR. Bob was born July 24, 1952 in Marietta, OH to Robert Jay Sr. & Goldie (Burkhart) Wurtzbacher. He was a petroleum Engineer. Bob was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Linda Chitangi. Survivors include his wife, Gaylene of the home; 2 daughters & sons in law, Jessica & George Crawford of Wylie, TX, Jennifer & William Hicks of Corinth, TX; 1 son & daughter in law, Tim & Stefanie Damato of Pocola, OK; 5 granddaughters, Ily Crawford, Audrey Crawford, Darby Hicks, Chloe Damato & Emma Damato; 1 grandson, Soren Hicks; 2 brothers & sisters in law, Matthew & Linda Joy Wurtzbacher of Englewood, CO. Mark & Judy Wurtzbacher of Marietta, OH. Services will be held 10:30 am, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at Trinity Baptist Church in Pocola, OK with Revs. Paul Walker, Stuart Bell & Richard Manis officiating. Interment will follow in Woodlawn Cemetery, Fort Smith, AR. Pallbearers will be George Crawford, William Hicks, Tim Damato, Neal Wilson, Brandon Wilson, Dave Honeyman. Honorary Pallbearers will be Randy Lawson, Aaron Lawson, Matt Wurtzbacher & Mark Wurtzbacher. The family will be at the funeral home on Tuesday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with friends and relatives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May your family know the peace of God that passes all understanding. We pray for the comfort that only the Savior can give.
Mary & Wayne Goodell
Mesquite, TX

Miranda said...

Bob was a dear, sweet man that will be sorely missed. My children are in part today who they are from the guidence they recieved from Bob and Gaylene, not just through their youth group, but watching Bob and Gaylenes daily walk with Christ. The Heavens are shining brighter with Bob there. We love you both and will greatly miss Bobs presence in this life, but looking forward to seeing him again in the next. Fred and Pam Moreton

Betsy said...

Uncle Bob, I love you with all my heart! You will truly be missed by all but never forgotten. You will continue to hold a very special place in my heart. I love you! Love always,

Your Niece and Goddaughter Betsy (Eichmiller) Stern

Betsy said...

Uncle Bob,

I love you! You will truly be missed by all, but never forgotten. I will forever hold a special place for you in my heart. Hug my Mom for me! Until we meet again! I love you!

Love always,

Your Niece and Goddaughter Betsy (Eichmiller) Stern

Claire Brown said...

Gaylene,

I am sorry to hear about Bob's passing. Please know that I am praying for you every day. I know that you can take comfort in knowing that Bob is with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. May the peace and comfort of God be with you each and every day.
I love you,

Claire Brown
Frisco, TX