Monday, October 18, 2010

Alissa Lauren Lambert

Alissa Lauren Lambert, 13, of Poteau, OK passed away Saturday, October 16, 2010 in Poteau. Alissa was born June 28, 1997 in Ft. Worth, TX to Danny & Devona (Young) Lambert. Alissa was a student. She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents, Bill & Josie Lambert. Survivors include her mother, Devona Mayo of the home; father, Danny Lambert of Billings, OK; 4 sisters, Heather & A.J. Rimer of Wister, OK, Brooke Lambert of Poteau, OK, Danielle & Justin Ward of Wister, OK, Lindsay Lambert of Billings, OK; maternal grandparents, H.D. & Camilla Young of Gainesville, TX, like a brother, Johnny Liles of Poteau, OK; friend, Blake Pharro; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Services will be held 10 am, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at Southside Baptist Church in Poteau with Rev. Monty Thompson officiating. Interment will be in Vaughn Cemetery, Gilmore, OK Pallbearers will be Johnny Liles, Justin Ward, A.J. Rimer David Billy, Jerry Baker, & Danny Wright. The family will be at the funeral home on Wednesday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with friends & relatives. Alissa we love you dearly, you will always be our little princess and remain in each of our hearts forever. You are cherished and will never be forgotten. Rest in peace our baby girl, we love you.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is a loss that reaches all across our school. I met Alissa when she would come out to my room for Physical Therapy. I tell you, with the spunk she carried with her she has great things coming to her in heaven and I hope to see her again some day. It is her turn to watch over you. I hope you can feel the blessing in this. She was and always will be a blessing to all of us who had the privilege of knowing her.

Mrs. Gould

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss!!!

Tabitha McConnell said...

I am praying for you guys. I am still so sad, I went to the middle school every week as the youth minister at rock garage & Alissa was always smiling..she always made my day. I'm going to miss her so much. I strive to be like her..she was always uplifting people and I can't wait to see her in heaven one day. She is amazing

Anonymous said...

Sweet beloved angel..

Anonymous said...

Me and Alissa were really close. I miss her alot. </3

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl Have not talked to you on here, but i have on the facebook wall you were the most amazing girl ever i miss you so much and love you so much too and it has almost been a year & i know how everyone is making it through its because you are here with us i love you so much you are amazing and one day we all will be up there with you and i hope you are having a blast, i love you miss Alissa Lauren Lambert <3

Anonymous said...

the heavens have a new angel i love you princess ,, daddy blake

Anonymous said...

hey. Alissa was my best friend ever. i my name is valerie ashe her best friend and still is. i just wanted to say thats she is still in my heart.

valerie ashe said...

Hey sis I miss you and will always miss you. I remember when you and I would sit under the cazibo at school because you had gotten hot and when me and galinda would help you walk across the balence beem. I want you to know that sense you are my best friend alissa that when I have a kid my first girl is going to be named after you. yours truly your best friend valerie ashe.