Monday, December 11, 2017

Jake Byus



Ronald Ray "Jake"  Byus Jr, 31, of Poteau, OK passed away Sunday, December 10, 2017 in Poteau.  Jake  was born August 23, 1986 in Ft. Smith, AR to Ronald & Linda Marie (Culver) Byus.  He was a heavy equipment operator.

He is survived by his mother, Linda Marie Bolding & husband Thomas; biological father, Ronald Byus; Brothers, Chance Crockett, David Bolding & Daniel Henson; sisters, Breanna Morris, Amanda Bolding & Amy Bolding; fiancé, Christine Adams; children, Brody Ray Byus, Nicholas Adams, Alexis Adams & Jada Hess.

The family will be at the funeral home on Wednesday evening from 4-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

Memorial Services will be 2 pm,  Friday, December 15, 2017 at Shepherds Heart Church, Poteau, OK with Clyde Hess officiating. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna miss you forever boo I hope you know how much I loved you brother all those times we came so close to death and come out unscathed for it to end like this I dont know how to move on from here I miss you bro and I dont think ill ever learn to live without you I didn't need you in my life ever day but as it turns out I needed you to be alive somewhere

Anonymous said...

I miss and love you boo. I always have and always will. Yoou will always be my boolious.I love you Jake.