Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tommy "Darrell" Maddox



Tommy "Darrell" Maddox, 59, of Muldrow, OK passed away January 13, 2017 in Pocola, OK.  Darrell was born June 9, 1957 in Clinton, OK to Tommy Earl & Louise Marie (Dixson) Maddox.  He was preceded in death by his brother, James Holly Dixson & sister, Linda Sue Rippy.



Survivors include  his wife, Jennifer Seaton of Muldrow; children Leslie Seaton of Ft. Smith, AR; 7 Grandchildren; sister, Marylin Morris of Ft. Smith, AR; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

      
Services will be 3:30 pm Saturday Old Time Holiness Pentecostal Church on N. 4th & H in Ft. Smith, AR.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Thoughts and Praters go out to his family

Anonymous said...

my thoughts and prayers go out to sister nephew he was a good person may he rest in Peace

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GOING TO BE MISSED SO MUCH BROTHER MAY YOU REST IN PEACE NOW LOVE YOU. YOUR SIS. MARILYN

Carriemychel Adams said...

Tommy Darrell I'm going to miss u buddy. Im going to miss your hugs and u telling me how much I look like my momma . I love u and will never forget u buddy and how u touched my life. Rip buddy . Marilyn I love u and I'm thinking of u woman love you always Carrie

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU WILL ALL WAYS BE IN MY HEART YOU WILL BE MISSED SO MUCH MAY YOU REST IN PEACE NOW LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

I miss you and love you uncle Darrell

Unknown said...

I love you Uncle Darrell. You will always be in my heart and thoughts. Your nephew Phil Morris

Carriemychel@gmail.com said...

I'm going to miss you and your hugs .telling me every time how much I look like my momma I love u buddy

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH BROTHER YOU JUST DON'T KNOW LOVE YOU ALWAYS