Sunday, January 1, 2017

Marilyn Gentry



Marilyn E. Gentry, 78, of Poteau, OK passed away Saturday, December 31, 2016 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Marilyn was born October 28, 1938 in  Waterloo, WI to Vernon & Eleanor (Klingeman) Bolger.      She was preceded in death by her parents; one sister & one brother; one grandson.

Survivors include  her husband of 60 years, Roy Gentry; children, Matt & Nona Gentry, Kathy Johnson, Barbara & John Lumpkin, Laura & Steve Walden, Jimmy & Mel Gentry; 8 grandchildren; 24 great grandchildren; brothers, Mike, Ronnie & Steve Bolger;       numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives, loved ones and friends.

Private family services will be held.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roy & Family: Roy,I am sorry for your lost my friend. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Ron Ragland
Vian, OK

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Our sympathy and prayers go out to the family.