Monday, January 16, 2017

Helen "Honey" Lewis



      Helen "Honey" Lewis, 88,of Poteau, OK passed away Sunday, January 15, 2017 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Honey was born September 10, 1928 in Tahona, OK to Joseph Franklin & Minnie (Scruggs) Lewis.  She was a member of the First Baptist Church in Poteau.  She was preceded in death by her parents; 5 sisters, and 8 brothers.
        She is survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
  Services will be 11 am, Thursday, January 19, 2017  graveside at Milton Cemetery, Milton, OK with Rev. Pete Butler officiating.  Interment will follow.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am one of her many nieces Laura Lewis-Amato and trying to get a hold of my family in Ok. I remember Aunt Honey from when I was little girl and miss her very much.

Lauraamato said...

I am one of great honey's nieces Laura Lewis Amado and I remember her from when I was a little girl and visit there in Oklahoma how she used to play with me I always thought of her over the years and will miss her greatly.