Saturday, November 8, 2014

Joyce F. Foliart



 Joyce F. Foliart, 68, of Bokoshe, OK passed away Friday, November 7, 2014 in Fort Smith, AR.  Joyce was born March 29, 1946 in Bend, OR to William & Jessie (Henson) Kirkendoll.  She was a homemaker.  Joyce attended the Bennington Church. 



She is survived by her husband Robert of the home; daughters, Sherri Benafield and Stacy Foliart of Fresno, CA; sons, Shannon Foliart of Clovis, CA, Bobby Foliart of Demmit, TX, & Randy Foliart of Ft. Worth, TX; 8 grandchildren; 2 great grandchildren; sister, Dorothy Jean Manion of Clear Lake, CA; brothers, Billy Kirkendoll of Reno, NV, Lawrence Kirkendoll of Fresno, CA, Jimmy Kirkendoll of Keota, OK; other relatives, loved ones and friends.



Services will be 2 pm, Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at Bennington Church, Shady Point, OK with Rev. Matt Stimic officiating. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers to you Robert and family so sorry.

Olan

Sherri B. said...

If roses grow in heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.

Tell her I love and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.

Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.