Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Shanna Hodges-Wann



Shanna Lynn Hodges-Wann, 46, of Hackett, AR passed away Friday, December 27, 2013. Shanna  was born May 26, 1967 in Iraan, TX to Cecil & Barbara (Kuchan) Hodges. 



Survivors include her  beautiful daughters, Alexis Leigh Mackey  and Bailey Jane Wann; sisters, Kenna “Sissy” Hodges of Wister, OK, Celia Jones of Pocola, OK; brothers, Tod Hodges and Cecil “Buz” Hodges of Hackett, AR; one niece, three nephews; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.



Services will be 2 pm, Thursday, January 2, 2014 at Evans Memorial Chapel, Pocola, OK with Bro Kennedy officiating.  Interment will follow in Macedonia Cemetery, Pocola.  Pallbearers will be Anthony Carson, Jerry Mackey, Terrell Flurry, Allen Wright, Kelly Jones, and Doug Shipman. 

7 comments:

Pat Pate said...

I thought the world of Shanna. When she smiled she could light up the world. My heart is with you and yours this evening;

shawn fitzgerald said...

Shanna, i love you and will miss u so much. Your friendship smile will always b with me. Thoughts and prayers go out to yur daughters and family. I will always miss you.

Debbi Black Kelley said...

Rest in Peace Sweet Girl.

Anonymous said...

I went to school with lovely Shanna, I will so miss her lovely smile and great conversation. I didn't know her long, but the time I did spend with her I will never forget. R.I.P Shanna, I will miss you. Donna.

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful woman inside and out. Proud of her accomplishments here the last months of her life. We will see her one day in heaven. She will still be watching over her children from above. God bless you Shanna.

Linda (Gee) Murry said...

My heart goes out to the family, I am so sorry for your loss. Linda Willsey Murry

Lori Lewis said...

my thoughts and prayers are with the entire family. Rest in peace Shanna.