Tuesday, December 31, 2013

David Pendleton



David Alan Pendleton, 54 of Pocola, OK passed away Saturday, December 29, 2013 in Pocola.  David was born January 25, 1959 in Ft. Smith, AR to Joe & Bonnie (Underwood) Pendleton.  David was a 1977 graduate of Pocola High School.  He was currently attending Designer Barber College in Ft. Smith, AR.  David was retired from Whirlpool.  David was preceded in death by his parents.



Survivors include his sons, Devin Pendleton of Pocola, OK, Vincent Pendleton of Wellington, OK; granddaughter, Amelia Pendleton of Ft. Smith, AR;  sisters, Debra Clinard of Spiro, OK, Sarah Morris of Pocola, OK; brothers, Joe & Sandy Pendleton of St. Louis, MO, Rocky & Tammy Pendleton of Greenwood, AR, James Pendleton of Pocola, OK, Roger & Jan Pendleton of Ft. Smith, AR;  special aunts, Betty Allbritton, Dollie Underwood, Peggy Barnes of Spiro, OK, Ila Underwood of Panama, OK; uncles, Jimmy Underwood and Don Pendleton of Spiro, Irby Wright of Dallas, TX; special friend, his dog, “Little Man”; numerous nieces, nephews, cousins; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.



Services will be 2 pm, Friday, January 3, 2014 at Evans Memorial Chapel, Pocola, OK with Revs. Jerry & Joey Underwood officiating.  Interment will follow in Macedonia Cemetery, Pocola, OK.  Honorary pallbearer will be Brian Patton.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I worked with David at Whirlpool, and he was always the sweetest guy. I never saw him that he would not talk to me. Thinking of your family at the time of loss.

Anonymous said...

Joe, Sarah, Rocky and Jamie:

I am so very sorry for your loss.
I facebooked with David and he never once complained about anything.....I will always love ya'll.

Tessy Osborne Whittaker

Anonymous said...

Sarah, My sweet sister....You are in my prayers! If you need me I am here for you. Love you.
Tamyra

Martina Thompson said...

I worked with David at Whirlpool for years, and got to see him every Friday. He was so excited that he was doing so good at school and loving his new truck.. He was a really sweet guy and will be missed by so many. Praying for the family Martina Thompson