Sunday, December 8, 2013

David R. Payton Jr.



Beloved Son & Brother, David Richard Payton Jr., 34, of Spiro, OK passed away Tuesday, December 3, 2013 in Panama, OK.

David leaves behind his mother, Gaye Saling of Panama, OK and father, David R. Payton Sr. of Portsmouth, OH.  He is also survived by his brother, John A. Kennedy  & Bradley Wynn; nephew, Jessie J. Kennedy of Panama, OK; sisters, Gidget Greenlee and Jacqueline Payton; grandparents, Leonard & Ava Hill of Spiro, OK, Alma Payton of Portsmouth, OH; aunts, Regina Brickel & Pam Lawham; uncles, Shane Saling, Scott Saling, Rod Brickel and Robert Payton.

Private services will be held.  Pallbearers will be Austin Kennedy, Justin Hendred, Shawn McGuinness, Chad Eatmon, Rod Brickel & Ralph Valero.  Honorary pallbearers will be Shane Saling, Scott Saling and Mark Lingenfelter, Trey Upton.

3 comments:

Gaye Saling said...

David, from the moment they laid you in my arms I have loved you. I love you oh so much I could never say it enough and you loved to hug me and tell me you love me, You are with me each and everyday as you have always been but now I can't hold or hug my little Pee Wee, I miss you so bad This is a hurt I'll never make it back from, but someday I'll get to hold you and hug you again forever & ever and never be apart again. Till then I'll be missing & loving you always.
I Love You, Mom

Gaye Saling said...

David, I love you and miss you oh so much I hurt a hurt that I will never make it though, I'll be forever change as you will be forever in my heart, as they laid you in my arm the you came in to this world I knew then that I was forever changed, As we went our life together you were a ball of fire, The joy of my life you were my little Pee Wee! As I miss being able to share things with you and make you your favorite things, you will be in my heart each and everyday till we are together again OH David I miss you so much and I'll be missing you now and forever. Then when we are together again I will touch your face kiss your check and hold "MY SON" again.
I Love you Mom

MamaKBear said...

David, I didn't know you and I'm sad I won't ever get to meet you. I found you too late...I am your sister (well, half) and I pray you had a wonderful life filled with plenty of love <3 I will meet you someday in Heaven!

Love,
Dana Hand