Friday, September 30, 2022

Lola Margaret Payne

Memorial Service for Lola Margaret Payne, 85 of Poteau, Oklahoma will be at 2pm on Friday, October 7, 2022 at  Church of Christ in Poteau, Oklahoma with Don Cherry officiating. Join us in celebration of her life.

Lola was born on December 12, 1936 in Parsons, Kansas to Opal Wood and Ivan Lawrence and passed away on September 28, 2022 in Poteau, Oklahoma.  She was preceded in death by her husband, William D. Payne; and brother, David Lawrence. Lola was a member of Tops, the Lions Club, and Poteau Church of Christ.

Survivors include: daughter, Frances M. Payne Crouch and husband Chris of Howe, Oklahoma; 1 sister; Ruth Lawrence of Maryland; 3 grandchildren; 3 great grandchildren; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and loved ones.


2 comments:

Kathleen Allgeyer said...

Lola was one of the most wonderful woman I have had the pleasure of knowing in my lifetime. She was truly one of Gods special servants. I loved her dearly. I will miss you.

Kathleen Allgeyer said...

Lola was one of the most wonderful woman I had the pleasure of knowing in my lifetime. She was truly a servant of God. I will miss you.