Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Brittany Holderfield


Brittany Renea Holderfield, 32, of Arkoma, OK passed away Tuesday, October 16, 2018, in Arkoma.  Brittany was born January 22, 1986, in Ft. Smith, AR to John C. & Carolyn S. (Colley) Holderfield.  She was preceded in death by her grandfathers, Edwin Colley & J.C. Holderfield.
          Survivors include her sister Audrey (Tennant) Brown & husband Danny Brown of  Booneville, AR; niece Erin & husband Brandon Morris; great nephew, Kaseton Morris; maternal grandmother, Marjorie Colley of Arkoma, OK; paternal grandmother, Rose Winton of Pocola, OK; special friend, Travis Stamant; other relatives, loved ones and friends.
          Services will be 10 am, Saturday, October 20, 2018 at Evans Memorial Chapel in Pocola with Rev. John Holderfield & Rev. Gaylon Freeman officiating.     Burial will follow at Macedonia Cemetery, Pocola.   Pallbearers will be Ashley & Joshua Killion, Manuel & Daniel Upton, Terry Rogers & Jason Crase.
 Visitation will be 6-8 pm Friday at Pocola Heights Free Will Baptist Church, Pocola.

7 comments:

Gaylon said...

I am sorry to see you go, but I know where you are. Thanks for being my friend and loyal missionary partner, and "unofficial" church camp director for over 20 years. You just made my "treasure chest" in Heaven so much richer. Always loved you and always will, my friend!

Unknown said...

Brittany was like an adopted daughter to us,we will always love you and miss you--Cheryl and James Garrett

Audrey (Tennant) Brown said...

Thank you for your kind words, she loved camp and the missionary work that she was apart of. Camp will definitely not be the same!!

Unknown said...

I met my little cousin online, one day I will get to meet her in person, we will be without our wheelchairs and we will dance.

Rick Altes said...

I never met this lady, but J. C. Holderfield baptized me and was my pastor for several years. I enjoyed being around John and his sister, RosaLynn (I hope I got that right), as they were growing up. I grieve for this family and they lay their loved one to rest.

Sharon Hays said...

Our heartfelt sympathy to your family in the loss of this beautiful young lady.

Tracey Willis said...

I’m so sorry to hear of the passing of such a beautiful young lady, I will always remember her working with the youth. She will be greatly missed. My prayers are with the family. Love always, Tracey Willis