Monday, April 30, 2018

Melissa "MO" Ferguson


Melissa Leeann “MO” Ferguson, 28, of Poteau, OK passed away April 28, 2018 in Oklahoma City, OK. Melissa was born July 17, 1989, in Tulsa, OK to Terry Lee & Tammy (Simmans) Cozby.  She was preceded in death by her father.

Survivors include her husband, Rod of the home; daughters, Emilee Jean and Abigail Ray of the home; her mother, Tammy Cozby of Cameron, OK; 3 sisters, Sydney Cozby of Poteau, OK, Dana Cozby of Heavener, OK, Jodi Nimmo of Fayetteville, AR; 2 brothers, Jeremiah Cozby of Heavener, OK, Marshall Cozby of Poteau, OK; 2 nieces & 1 nephew,  Emma, Gwen & Elizjah; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

Services will be 11 am, Wednesday, May 2, 2018, at Evans Chapel of  Memories, Poteau, OK with Jim Cook officiating.  Interment will follow in Oakland Cemetery, Poteau, OK.  The family will be at the funeral home on Tuesday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

2 comments:

Heather Green said...

My life will never be the same without you Mo!! 18 years of friendship.. I love you beyond words.

Unknown said...

My sincerest condolences,

The death of a loved one is something almost too difficult to bear. We are not without help though. What has helped me so much when I need help to bear a difficult and sad situation is what I have learned from the Bible. Although it may feel as if no one else is really able to understand someone who knows exactly how we feel is God, and he is the best capable of comforting us.
In God's word, the Bible, I am assured of the comfort that it can provide because of what it says at 2 Corinthians 1:3 "Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender merciesd and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our trials..." From what this scripture teaches me, I am confident that the Bible can always comfort me.
At times we may be at a loss as to where to find just the right scriptures, or maybe we need some help understanding the Bible. The place where I always go to learn more about the Bible is jw. org You are all invited to visit as well.
Once again, I am very sorry.