Monday, April 30, 2018

Steven Benson


   Steven Eugene Benson, 51, of Heavener, OK passed away Saturday, April 28, 2018 in Heavener.  Steven was born July 14, 1966, in Enid, OK to Eugene & Wanda (Brown) Benson.   He was preceded in death by his parents; grandchild, Kyle Davis & niece, Andrea Benson.

      Survivors include his wife, Wanda of the home; 6 grandchildren, 1 great grandchild; stepchildren, Christy & Gomer Woodral, Laurie & Junior Ray, Bryan Davis; brother, Joe & JoAnn Benson; sister, Gina McKinney; sister in law, Jody & Jim Carr; brothers in law, Rob Lusk, Michael Lusk & Steven Lusk; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives, loved ones and friends.

               Services will be 2 pm, Thursday, May 3, 2018, at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK.    Interment will follow in Royal Oak Cemetery.  Pallbearers will be Doug Cranfield, Charles Lusk, Bryan Davis, Michael Lusk, Robby Lusk and DeWayne Tucker; honorary pallbearer, Joe Benson.

           The family will be at the funeral home on Wednesday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

R.I.P my friend. Gone But Not Forgotten

Anonymous said...

Uncle Steve, you will be greatly missed. Love your Neice, Marrissa

Jerry Clark said...

I am so sorry to hear of Steves passing. Steve did some work for my family and always did a good job and was very dependable. I will miss him. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Robert Priddy said...

Steve was one of my closest friends for over 20 years. This has been a very difficult time for me. You will always be in my heart buddy. RIP!!!

B Yother said...

You were a great person and a great friend love you like a brother.
We will miss you

Unknown said...

Steve was like a brother to me I just found this out today. Steve had talk to me about something I sure do wished I would have listened and took him more seriously. You will be missed.