Thursday, May 4, 2017

Glen Hershell Billy



Glen Hershell Billy, 70, of Howe, OK passed away  Wednesday, May 3, 2017 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Glen was born July 18, 1946 in Maywood, CA to Owen C. & Vada (Titsworth) Billy.   He worked for Tyson.  Glen was preceded in death by his parents & sister, Lucille Goodwin.



Survivors include his sons, Daniel & Connie Billy of Summers, AR, Owen & Elizabeth Billy of Oklahoma City, OK; daughter, Samantha Billy of Perris, CA; 17 grandchildren; 3 great grandchildren and sister, Imogene Mortenson of Howe, OK; other relatives, loved ones and friends.



Services will be 2 pm, Saturday, May 6, 2017 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK with Rev. Jim Cook officiating.


2 comments:

Clemmy Billy said...

You will be greatly missed!Rest in peace Glen!

Unknown said...

I love you grandpa . I think of you everyday ... I miss you everyday... I wish you were here to help me overcome these trials life is throwing at me , you may not be here physically , but I know spiritually you're right beside me . Can't wait to see you again ..