Monday, May 1, 2017

Bonnie Lou Martin



Bonnie  Lou Martin, 80, of Pocola, OK passed away Sunday, April 30, 2017 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Bobbie was born February 28, 1937 in LeFlore, OK to George Lindsey & Nancy Elizabeth (Knight) Dukes.  She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Frank James Martin; daughter, Patricia Ann Buikema; sister, Fannie Mae Francis; brother, Raymond Dukes.

Survivors include her daughters, Linda Williford of Bakersfield, CA, Sharon Powell  and Teresa Kimes (The Baby) of Arkoma, OK; sons, James Martin of Lexington, OK, Steven Martin of  Ft. Smith, AR, Charles Martin  of Muldrow, OK, Allen Martin  of Arkoma, OK; 15 grandchildren; 26 great grandchildren; 1 great great grandchild; 2 sisters, Ruby Montgomery of Kinta, OK, Wanda Little of Stigler, OK;  other relatives, loved ones and friends.

Memorial services will be held at 2 pm, Sunday, May 14, 2017 at LeFlore Cemetery, LeFlore, OK.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Moma, this is the hardest comment i have ever wrote.The lord called you to soon. I love you so much. I thank you for all you have done for me and my girls. I've been blessed to have you as my Moma. Love you. ...your baby Teresa.

Unknown said...

Moma you left this world to soon. Theres no words that i can describe how much I love you. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my girls. .. I love you ole women. Your baby girl. Teresa

Anonymous said...

Grandma, you know I loved you more than anything!!! I know you loved me! I am so blessed to have had you in my life! Your raised me as one of your own. Your more than a grandma to me your where my "MOM". We had a love that no one could understand. As the days pass I miss you more and more. You might be gone but you will never be forgotten! You live on in me and my children's heart. Now your up in heaven with my Mom and Grandpa. I will always love you!!! Grandma's baby!!! Kim❤️❤️