Friday, February 8, 2013

Margaret Sheriff



       Margaret Ann Sheriff, 72, of Cameron, OK passed away Wednesday, February 6, 2013 in Cameron.  Margaret was born March 31, 1940 in Poteau, OK to Samuel M. & Winnie (Allen) Bretz.  She was a ward clerk at EOMC.  She was preceded in death by her parents; brothers Sammy  and Burley Bretz; and sister, Dorothy Bretz.

      Survivors include her daughters, Pam & John Richter of PA, Audra Tallant of Poteau, OK; Sons, Derek Schell of TX, Anthony Nelson of Cameron, OK; 4 grandchildren, James  McCarroll & Crystal Beer, Elizabeth Pace, Patrick Shelton & Heidi Miller, Melissa Shelton; 4 great grandchildren, Bryson Pace, Xavier Pace, Zebulin Schockman, Landon McCarroll; brother, Pete Franklin Bretz of Panama, OK; sister, Barbara Sinks of TX; numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.

Services will be 10 am, Saturday, February 9, 2013 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK with Rev. Jim Cook officiating. 

2 comments:

Melissa.S said...

My dear grandmother,

It's almost been a year since you left this world behind. I think of you so often, and cry every time I do. I wish you were still here with us. I miss you so much. It still does not feel like your gone. It feels like yesterday that were all sitting together having a good laugh. You were so good at putting smiles on everyone's faces. Anyone who had the opportunity to know you was truly blessed. I wish Zebulin would've gotten to know you more. He would've loved you so much. I remember the first time he met you, he sat right on your lap. He had never done that before. Even though he was too young to understand, I think he already loved you. I've just been thinking about you so much here lately. I guess it's because it's getting so close to the first anniversary of your death. Almost one year now...and my heart still aches. At least you're in a better place now and you are no longer in pain. I love you so much, and I will see you again someday. <3

Melissa.S said...

My dear grandmother,

It has been almost a year since you've been gone. I think about you all the time. I miss your good advice and your laugh. I miss the way you made us laugh. You had such a big heart and there are so many people who miss you. I love you so much. It still doesn't seem like your gone. I think about you often, and it seems to always bring tears to my eyes. You had such a beautiful heart. I am so grateful to have had you in my life for as long as I did. I love you and I miss you so much. Rest in peace, my wonderful grandma.