Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Helen Davenport



Helen Francis Davenport, 67, of Pocola, OK passed away Monday, February 11, 2013  in Fort Smith, AR.  Helen was born October 31, 1945 in Ft. Smith to Raymond & Cora (Freeman) Albertson.   She was a factory worker.  Helen was of the Assembly of God faith.  She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Jerry Davenport; son, Jerry Jr.; brother, J.R. Albertson.  She loved the outdoors, camping, fishing.  She loved her grand and great grandchildren.

Survivors include her daughters, Tammy Fox and Hope Bodiford of Pocola, OK; sons, Frank Jackson and Anthony Davenport of Ft. Smith, AR; 9 grandchildren; 4 great grandchildren: sisters & husbands, Mary & Hastin Boykin of Soper, OK, Betty Risley of Pocola, OK, Beverly & Dennis Wagner of Charleston, AR, Gail & Allen Kannady of Pocola, OK; brother & wife, David & Reba Albertson of Pocola, OK; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Memorial services will be 11 am, Saturday February 16, 2013   at Christian Grove Free Will Baptist Church. Pocola, OK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry I didn't get to say this sooner, I love you and you will be deeply missed. I will remember all the good times we had. When I think of you I will always have a smile on my face.
I know that your in heaven with your wings ready to protest us and look over us. You are the most beautiful angel.
Love Beverly Davila(Albertson)