Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jerry Don Driver



Jerry Don Driver, 66, of  Poteau, OK passed away Thursday, February 21, 2013 in Poteau.  Jerry was born August 5, 1946 in Hackett, AR to Albert & Ida (Higginbotham) Driver.  He was a veteran of the US Marines.  Jerry was preceded in death by his parents; brother Charles Driver and one sister.

Survivors include his daughter, Sherry & Patrick Hamilton of Arkoma, OK; son, Bobby & Heather Driver of Poteau, OK; 8 grandchildren; 8 great grandchildren; brothers, Gene Driver of Van Buren, AR, Jim Driver of Kansas City, MO; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives & loved ones; many beloved  friends.

Graveside services will be held 2 pm, Monday, February 25, 2013 at Ft. Smith National Cemetery, Ft. Smith, AR. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you and jerry were close my prayers are with you and family god bless .call me at 479 431 7170

Anonymous said...

I will miss you Uncle Jerry! May you rest in peace and enjoy being back with grandma and Uncle Charles. I have a lot of great memories with you as I grew up although as I got older I didn't see you much. I know you knew you was my absolute favorite and it will never change. This just doesn't seem real and I think I'm still in shock and most definitely in a daze... does not seem real. I love you, your Lil brat!