Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gary Edwin Morseth

Gary Edwin Morseth, 59, of Bokoshe, OK passed away on Thursday, October 8, 2009 in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Gary was born on November 17, 1949 in St. Paul, MN. He was a veteran of the US Army and an auto mechanic. He was preceded in death by a daughter, Heather Nicole Morseth; 2 brothers; 1 sister, & his parents, Bennie Edwin & Melvina (Ronning) Morseth. Gary is survived by his wife, Laura Lea Morseth (Jewell Pauline Flaherty); 2 daughters & sons in law Jewell Pauline & Jeffrey Lynn Birchfield of Wister, OK & Tiffany Marie & Lane Hicks of Cameron, OK; 5 grandchildren, Mason Morseth, Vanessa Cheyanne Valhalla Morseth, Autumn Champagne Birchfield, Hannah Carolea Hicks, & Jacob Faye Birchfield; 3 sisters & brothers Linda & Ed Leehe of Wisconsin, Lila Morrell of New York, & Jeannie & Larry Chesney of Minnesota; biological mother Olga Holden of Wisconsin; a son Shawn Paul Morseth of Oregon; numerous other relatives & loved ones & many beloved friends. Graveside services for Gary were held at 2:00 pm Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis, MN with the Reverend Jimmy D. Cook officiating. Interment followed the services with arrangements under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home of Poteau, OK.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love and will miss you very much. Now for the journey ahead, remember mom put you on some new underwear. Your eldest daughter Jewell

Unknown said...

We all love you so much and know you're ok now. I keep forgetting you're not here and catch myself wanting to come & see you. We will remember you always. I love you. Your baby, Tiffany.

SHAWN INGRAM said...

I WISH I COULD HAVE KNOWN YOU BETTER AND NOW INSTEAD OF WHEN I WAS SUCH A MESS. I'M GLAD FOR THE SHORT TIME I HAD WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN HEAVEN

Anonymous said...

Papa,I love you and miss u very much. But I no ur in a place where u can't hurt anymore! Jake says he"ll see u soon.....but thats just how life goes!
Love,nessi

yanne98 said...

Precious CARGO in My HEART forever! I Miss U, Pa, Terribly daily And Fond Memories of OUR Adventures in 32years of Marriage. U were a GOOD Man, Husband, Friend And Papa, to Our 3 girls, then 2 of the Girls kids. Ur Home with Our 1st born, Heather, Minnesota, where U wanted. We DID it, with Much Help. Thank The Funeral Home 4 their KINDNESS! I WILL meet up with U again, So REMEMBER me then. I kept My Promise to U, and am Okay, continuing on, down that Narrow road. U will be waiting for Me-LOVE of My Life!!!

yanne98 said...

I'm His Wife. 1st anniversary of Papas' Death coming up, week from Friday. I DO miss just Looking at Him, and He is there. Just have to Keep Pa or Papa, always in My Heart, Mind, Prayers WE will be together in Eternity. That's the best I can do, as He'd say, Do Ur Best is all anyone can do. I'm doing that! At times I feel He is here and am Comforted. He wouldn't want Me to fall apart. Pastor Paul understands & lifted My Spirits, Today. I needed it! Gods got Pa's Soul, Spirit now from whence it came-Creator!

David Morseth Jr. said...

My Condolances!My name is David Morseth and I am David Sr. son which is Gary;s brother!contact me at:(651)230-9245.Peace

Anonymous said...

I miss and love you papa. I hope your in a better place now. I hope your happier and not stressed. I hope your taking care up there. Life has been hard with you gone. But i know your in my heart always. Love Autumn.
if your part of my family i would like to know you more. Text me at 918-888-5873