Thursday, February 27, 2020

Lois Oliver


Lois I. Oliver, 82, of Poteau, OK passed away Tuesday, February 25, 2020 in Poteau.  Lois was born February 20, 1938 in Clarksville, AR to Dillion & Alma Barnette.  She was preceded in death by her sons, Raymond & Donald Frost; brothers, James, John and Leon; sisters, Joyce Levord & Sadie Barnette.

Survivors include her husband, William Oliver; daughters, Jewel Frost, Betty Frost & Shirley Crocker; sons, Bobby Frost & Jimmy Stanford; 15 grandchildren; 25 great grandchildren.

Graveside services will be 10 am, Saturday, February 29, 2020 at Howe Cemetery.  Visitation will be 6-8 pm, Friday at the funeral home.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss and to hear about the passing of Lois. I just found out a few day,s ago. She was a good Lady and very nice. Colleena Newman. 479-285-7157

Unknown said...

I love you Momma.I will miss you always.You are in my heart forever.Sleep well my best friend.Love,Jewel

Anonymous said...

Thank you..Jewel Frost