Sunday, March 31, 2019

Vernon Plummer


          Vernon Gene Plummer, 44, of Poteau, OK passed away Friday, March 22, 2019 in Sallisaw, OK.  Vernon was born November 28, 1974, in Poteau to G.B. & Kathy (Adkins) Plummer.  Vernon bought and sold horses. 

          He is survived by his son, William Beeler; daughters, Shelby Plummer  & Loreana Plummer;  his mother, Kathy; brothers, Damon Plummer & Billie Don Plummer all of Poteau, OK; other relatives & many friends.

          Services are pending.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vernon you will always be in my thoughts I will cherish them and the time I had you as a part of my life which gave me the chance to come to know the real person that you were . Not many were as lucky to know the man you actually were however I was one of the lucky ones who had that chance. I will love you always.
My heart and prayers go out to your family especially your Mom, brother and your 3 children .
You will be forever missed.
Love you
Roxie