Tuesday, October 2, 2012

JW LOVELACE



James William Lovelace, 52, lifelong resident of Poteau, OK died Sunday, September 30, 2012 in Poteau.  Prior to his passing he had been working in the oilfields of South Texas.  He was preceded in death by his mother, Arlene Davidson, stepfather, Wesley “Buck” Davidson, and grandparents, George William and Leona (Henry) Barrett.

He is survived by an aunt Clara Moore of Panama, OK; uncle Luther DeWeese of Dallas, TX; step sisters, Karen Pennington of Hackett, AR, Deborah Baxter of Edmond, OK; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Memorial services for both JW and his mother, Arlene will be 10 am, Saturday, October 6, 2012 at Greenhill Cemetery Pavilion, Cameron, OK.

4 comments:

Debbie Reese said...

RIP friend

Unknown said...

Old Friend, I am going to miss you.

Love,

your brother, Jonathan Morris

Regina Taylor said...

I had not seen you in many years...but I know that you are going to be missed by alot of people...Rest in Peace my sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

This is so humbling. JW, you and I were very close at one point. Although, I had not seen you in years, I have always held you dear to my heart. We have had so many laughs together. I remember the "double" where you took us up in the plane and did somersauts until I was tossing up my lunch, you thought it was hilarious. WOW, be at peace friend. Martha Newman.