Monday, October 17, 2011

Phillip Leon Haley

Phillip Leon Haley, 62, of Arkoma, OK passed away Saturday, October 15, 2011 in Albuquerque, NM. Phillip was born in Corning, AR on July 15, 1949 to Larry Red & Edna Murriel (Crockett) Haley. He was a race car mechanic. Phillip loved to build race car motors. He loved to hunt & fish, ride motorcycles. He loved to harass people in fun. He would tell us, “Enjoy your family while you have them”. Survivors include his wife, Noralee Haley of the home; his parents, Larry & Murriel Haley of Arkoma; brother, Dean Haley of Gore, OK; sisters, Teena Carney of Gore, OK, Pamela Lilyquist of Sapulpa, OK; children, Charley & Lori Haley, Connie Simmons of Pocola, OK, Casey Haley of Arkoma, OK; 5 grandchildren, Heather Haley, Sheyenne Simmons, Kacee Lynn Haley, James Tyler Goodman, Taylor Ray Goodman; great grandson, Jaxson Andrew Ladd; several aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Services will be 2 pm Thursday, October 20, 2011 in Evans Chapel of Memories, Pocola, OK with Rev. Michael Dugan & Gary Daws Jr.. Interment will be in Macedonia Cemetery, Pocola. Pallbearers will be Randy Russell, Jerry Lee Vaughn, Scott Glover, Kyle Ledford, David Fowler, Wendall Vaughn. Honorary pallbearers will be Jim Dugan, Jeremy Vaughn, Jim Bandy.

3 comments:

Renaye Griffin (Beep Beep) said...

I had to do a lot of thinking of what to write because there is not enough time for you to read what all Phil has done for me. All I had to do is call and say Phil and Noralee I need some help and they would be there. Laughing there heads off cause I had usually done something stupid like backing my car over a rail road tye I was working so hard and out of no where Phil said you need some help and that is how our friendship started 30 something years ago. It didnt matter what it was you needed if Phil was your friend and you needed him he would find a way to get you help no questions asked.You cant get that kind of friends any more I will miss him dearly but he raised some good kids with the same views so I know I can always see Phil in them. I know Phil isnt hurting any more. But me being a little selfish I know he will be my guardian angel and always watch over me. R.I.P. PHIL HALEY you were a good man.

Anonymous said...

Phillip you will be missed dearly! I will miss you giving dad "Rick Reedy" a hard time at work, I will miss making you coffee, and I will miss the stories about your grandkids cars!!! Most of all that great wine, and your heartfelt personality!!!!

You will be missed...

To all the family, you are in our thoughts and prayers..

Tiffany (Rick's Used Auto Parts)

Anonymous said...

Phillip will dearly be missed! I will miss him giving dad a hard time at work, I will miss making him coffee, and listening to the stories about his grandkids cars! I will miss the wine, and kind heart he had....

You will be missed dearly Phillip!

Tiffany (Rick's Used Auto Parts)