Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Booth Dean Grey

Booth Dean Grey, 71, of Summerfield, OK passed away Tuesday, October 04, 2011 in Summerfield. Dean was born October 17, 1939 in Summerfield, OK to Malcolm & Bessie (Hollan) Gray. He was a member of the International Brotherhood Electrical Workers and a veteran of the US Army. He loved helping people, hunting, fishing, dogs and horses. He was preceded in death by his birth parents; foster parents, Jacob & Margie James; sisters & brothers in law, Eunice & Joe Bandoni, Bobbie & Curly Cooper. He loved and was so proud his kids, his grandkids, and his good friends. Survivors include his wife Barbara of the home; daughter & son in law, Melissa Ann & Russell Duncan of Summerfield, OK; son & daughter in law, Dylan Booth & Lisa Gayle Grey of Summerfield, OK; grandchildren, Amber Anne Grey, Ashley Anne Grey, Cody Dean & Heather Duncan, Liana Faye Wagner, William Ray Wagner, Camri Dylane Duncan; sister, Marie Jones of Florida; brothers & sister in law, Raymond Gray of Eufaula, OK, Elton & June Grey of Whitesboro, OK; sister in law & brother in law, Anita & Steve Lavahn of Poteau, OK; mother and father in law, Ada Mae & Garlin Marshall of Poteau; other relatives & loved ones; many many special friends including his faithful ol’ dog, Bear. Services will be 10 am, Friday, October 7, 2011 at First Baptist Church, Summerfield, OK with Rev. Charles Caughern officiating. The family will be at the funeral home on Thursday evening from 5-7 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy, Rusty "Accent", Cody and Camri....prayers continue for all of you. May God continue to give you strength during this difficult time. God Bless all of you!

Daron & Ashley Evans

Anonymous said...

In loving memory of a wonderful person. We will love you and miss you always.


Love Marie Carla and Char

Shawna said...

My Uncle was a GREAT man. He had a heart of gold and would have done anything he could to help out his family and friends. Not a day has gone by, since he left that we don't think about him and wonder why GOD took such a GREAT husband, father and friend from us so soon. I wish I would have had another chance to tell him good bye and that I loved him. Our hearts go out to my Aunt Barb, I know she will be strong.

Ryan, Shawna, Haley, Tessa and Ty
xoxo

Anonymous said...

The church was filled to capacity,and on the outside twice as many people gathered to celebrate the life of a man who loved people. He stood for the truth and he would never back down.I have heard him say many times all a man has in this life is his word. He touched so many lives from young to old. He never hung up from a phone call, or let you leave from a visit that he didn't say I Love You! He loved his family and friends and nothing made him happier than to have a Big gathering and everyone come and eat. That was Dean Grey!
We Love You,We Miss You, You will Always Be In Our Hearts. Save us a place till we meet you on the other side. Love Steve & Anita

Haley Lawson said...

I love and miss you, Uncle Dean! <3
-Haley

Shelly Labahn said...

This was my fishing buddy. It didn't matter how big the fish was he was proud of you no matter what. He stood up for what he believed in and loved his family and friends. This is a person I admire alot. It's been almost a month and I am still impacted by him being gone. Even though I didn't see him everyday when I did he made me feel like I was somebody. I know he wouldn't want me to be sad and cry but to know he is gone is just to hard to imagine. To my Aunt Barb you were his rock and you were his world I hope one day I can have a bond with someone as you both did. Never a day will go by that you won't be in my heart Uncle Dean and you will be missed forever. And every fish I ever catch I will think of you! Love always Shelly!