Monday, April 25, 2022

Judith Ellen Burns Holt Patton

Memorial Services for Judith Ellen Burns Holt Patton, 79 of Wister, Oklahoma will be at Ellis Chapel Church in Wister, Ok at later date. Cremation under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home

Judith was born on December 7, 1942 in Poteau, Oklahoma to Jerry Belle (Primm) Chronister and Paul Burns and passed away on April 24, 2022 in Wister, Oklahoma.  She was a proud Poteau Pirate Alumni, and was very proud of her Cherokee heritage and her Animals.

Survivors include: 3 kids; Rhonda Mackey, Marilyn Thorpe, Richard Holt; grandchildren, Jerra Sutton, Jade Porter, Amber Place, Lane Holt; numerous great grandchildren, many friends relatives and other loved ones whom she touched through the years.


You may leave an online message at evansandmillerfuneralhomes.com
The family has chosen to entrust the care of the services to Evans & Miller Funeral Home, Poteau, OK

8 comments:

Ursula said...

Family I am deeply incredibly sorry for the loss my heart aches for you guys I love you guys

Judy(Jones) Brown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mother was always the most kind, honest woman I had the pleasure of knowing. She raised 3 great kids also. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

So sorry to lose my only surviving Aunt on my Holt side. Will miss her. Prayers for the children and their families.

Unknown said...

Prayers for the family.

Unknown said...

So sorry to lose my only surviving Aunt on my Holt side. Will miss her. Prayers for the children and their families.

Anonymous said...

Going to miss my good friend RIP Judy Claudette Mann

Anonymous said...

Sending love and hugs to you all. Rest In Peace sweet cousin. Hope you're sitting in the heavenly kitchen drinking coffee with Della Mae XoXo

Anonymous said...

Miss Judy wad my Mom's best friend since their school days. They remained close friends and saw each other through many good and bad times. Judy always had a smile and hugs and offered great advice when needed. She will be greatly missed and was so very fortunate to have Marilyn, Tony and Michael who always took such great care of her. Love Always, Angie Thompson-Griffin