Tuesday, April 26, 2022

John Wayne Lomon

 

Graveside Service for John Wayne Lomon, 79 of Pocola, Oklahoma will be at 2pm on Thursday, April 28, 2022 at United States National Cemetery in Fort Smith, Arkansas with Jim Cook officiating. Burial will follow at United States National Cemetery in Fort Smith, Arkansas under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home.

John was born on February 24, 1943 in Hackett, Arkansas to Geneva Hargrove (Scroggins) and Fay Wayne Lomon and passed away on April 21, 2022 in Pocola, Oklahoma.  He was preceded in death by his parents; and grandson, Blake Lomon.

Survivors include: daughters, Karen Cox, Cindy Stubblefield and  Greg, Glenda Wallace and Kenneth; sons, Robert Klem and wife Irma, John Lomon II and Angela; brothers, Ronald Hargrove; 11 grandchildren, 6 great grandchildren.

You may leave an online message at evansandmillerfuneralhomes.com
The family has chosen to entrust the care of the services to Evans & Miller Funeral Home, Poteau, OK.

4 comments:

Glenda Wallace said...

You can’t tell by the picture but my Dads eyes are sky blue. Just the other day I was admiring his beautiful blue eyes. Rest In Peace Daddy and I will see you again. I love you forever. Hugs and kisses. forever.

Anonymous said...

He was a great dancer and a good camping partner.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear prayers for all of you

Anonymous said...

I am John Wayne's cousin, Linda Gail Smith. I only found out this morning from our cousin, Steven, that John Wayne had left us, and that you lost Bud too. I have met Karen but not the rest of his children and grandchildren. What a year of loss for all of you. I am so sorry. I loved Glenda's comments about her Dad's beautiful blue eyes. I adored him all my life--my big, strong, beautiful cousin. I can't believe he is gone. I wil think of him and remember him for the rest of my life.