Monday, April 4, 2022

Barry Regan Collins

Memorial Service for Barry Regan Collins,  will be at 2pm on Saturday, April 9, 2022 at Evans and Miller Chapel in Poteau, Oklahoma with Jim Cook officiating. Service under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home.

Barry Regan Collins, who resided in Poteau, Oklahoma, died Saturday, April 2, 2022, at Baptist Health Hospital in Fort Smith, Arkansas. He was born on March 14, 1964, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to the late Jack Collins and LaWanna Y. (Henson) Collins. He was 58 years old. He was preceded in death by a sister, Penney Qasem.

Barry was an electrician. For many years, he umpired high school baseball games and Little League baseball. He will be missed by all who knew him.

He is survived by two daughters, Sabrina Wooten of LeFlore and Ashlyn Bogle of Stigler; three sons, Clayton Collins of Poteau, Miles Collins of Poteau, and Ayden Collins of Wister; four sisters, Mitzie Mathis and husband Doug of Poteau, Ginger Adams and husband Darrell of Wister, Kellie Pruitt and husband John of Wister, and Tammy Plummer of Poteau; a brother, Brett Collins of Poteau; nine grandchildren.


 

1 comment:

Angie Stroud said...

Barry an me didn't no each other's as long as I wish I would have known him but the time I have known him he was always a very very good friend to me an we have had alot of fun times an alot of memories but I can't remember not one time when I would ask him for a favor or to help me or just to go with me some place so I did not have to go alone. That he ever told me no or he could not he always was there when ever I ask him to be an there s is not many people that I can say that about any more he was one of my good friends I will miss him dearly an I no that there are several other friends he had who feels the same rip Barry my friend an my prayers to his family I am so sorry for the pain you are going threw now