Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Lynn Hall

 

Jackey Lynn Hall, 53, of Poteau, OK passed away Sunday, December 26, 2021 at her home.  Jackey was born September 18, 1968 Jackey Lynn Robison.  At the age of eight she was adopted by Steve Greenwood.  She was was an excellent student and cheerleader, very active in the Nazarene Church.  She graduated Valedicttorian of her class and attended college at Magnolia, AR and Baptist University in Nashville, TN; and graduated from Clarksville, AR.  Lynn taught school in Clarksville, AR then worked as a social worker in Poteau, OK.  She was the backbone of our family; outgoing, loved everyone.  She loved dancing and being with friends.  Her most important role was being a mother.  Taylor was the light of her life.  Taylor wrote,” My mom was the strongest woman I’ve ever known.  She had been through so much in her life.  She taught herself to walk again at 20 years old after a nearly fatal car wreck.  She dealt with more pain than most of us could dream of and still kept her loving heart open for all of her family.  Regardless of her health issues, she was intelligent and caring and one of the kindest people in my life

          I am thankful I got to have 30 years of my life on this earth with her as  my mom.  We will all miss her dearly.  I promise to remember her when she was happy and healthy.  She is so loved.  She was always supportive of me when I was little and even later.  She went to all my games and cheered me on my entire life.  I’m grateful she is no longer hurting and I know she will be an angel and guiding light in my life and her grandbabies.

          Lynn  is survived by her daughter, Taylor Hall; sisters, Kelly Greenwood Carden & Amanda Greenwood of Poteau, OK, Sherry Gollihare of Stigler, OK; her parents, Dorothy Dell of Poteau and Steve Greenwood of Prescott, AR;  grandchildren,  Trinity Garrett and Ayden Eli Waffle of Tulsa, OK;  special family members, Brooklyn Bryleee & Bryan Deshazo, Terra Holt & Trace Atkins, Sharon Madison ; many aunts, uncles and cousins.

          She was preceded in death by her father, Jackie Robison; and grandfathers, James A. Robison and Walter Dell.

          Private family services will be held.

1 comment:

Edith Greenwood said...

Thinking of and praying for Your family. God be with all of you.
Eugene and Edie