Friday, July 23, 2021

Linda Turner


Linda Darlene Turner, 62, of Poteau, OK passed away peacefully at home with family and friends by her side on Thursday, July 22, 2021.  Linda was born March 13, 1959 in Poteau to Arthur L. & Rita Darlene (Barlow) Turner.  Linda was a loving mother, grandmother, sister and friend.  Her grandchildren brought her the most joy and happiness.    She was preceded in death by husband, Jimmy Carshall; and her parents.

 

Survivors include her husband, Robert Stewart; son – Michael & Jennifer Bailey; daughter, Crystal Carshall; grandchildren,  Dylan Bailey, Kaitlyn & Kiara Henderson all of Poteau;  brothers, Chuck & Gary Turner of Poteau, Michael Brown of Panama;  stepmom, Willetta Turner of Panama, OK; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

 

Services will be 2 pm, Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau with Jim Cook officiating. Pallbearers will include Cheneque Jones, Shauna Jones, Larry Parker, Dina Coto Aquino, Robert Leonard, & Travis Smith. Burial will follow at Oakland Cemetery, Poteau.  The family will greet friends and relatives on Tuesday evening from 6-8 pm.

4 comments:

Crystal Carshall said...

I love you mom

Unknown said...

I'm praying for all of you. I happened to look here today and found out about Linda. I miss her and my mom.

Love,
Cody Killion

Unknown said...

I knew Linda a great many years and not ones when I say her that she didn't had that crooked little smile.

Unknown said...

Damn I hate to hear about Linda she was a good friend I loved her dearly Gary sorry about your loss love you guys sorry about your loss I know it's hard