Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dortha Montgomery

 

Dortha Nell Montgomery, 76, of Poteau, OK passed away Friday, July 23, 2021 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Dortha was born June 21, 1945 in Poteau to Roy & Ethel (O’Connor) Clark.   Dortha took care of everyone; spoiling her grand, great  grandchildren.  She was a loving wife and enjoyed going to yard sales.

 Survivors include her husband, Jerry; daughter, Ranella Sumpter; sons, Rodney Ritter, Rodger Ritter, Randall Ritter Sr.; 11 grandchildren; 8 great grandchildren; sisters, Martha Blackwell, Joyce Haynes, Shirley Parker; brother, Wesley Clark; other relatives, loved ones and many friends.

 Services will be 10 am, Thursday, July 29, 2021 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK with Jim Cook officiating.  Burial will follow at New Hope Cemetery, Spiro, OK.

Visitation will be Wednesday from 6-8 pm.

3 comments:

Kathleen Stephens said...

Randall Jr. Sorry to hear about your grandmother passing away. Signed Rodger and Kathleen &Family

Michelle Higgins said...

Dortha was one of the most sweetest lady's I've ever known. She never judged anyone and love everyone. My heart goes out to uncle Jerry. I know this is a tough time and you will be in my prayers. R.I.P. Aunt Dortha. Until we meet again. Love you very much.

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about y'all's loss she was a good woman this is Amanda Samuel I'm sure y'all remember me I'm so sorry about your loss she was good mom and Grandma and a good friend