Saturday, February 2, 2019

Matthew Taylor Corley


Matthew Taylor Corley, 30, of  Ft. Smith, OK passed away Friday, February 1, 2019 in Arkoma.  Matthew was born  January 17, 1989 in Ft. Smith, AR to Jay & Regina (Taylor) Corley.  He was a veteran of the US Army.  Matthew was preceded  in death by his father and his grandparents, Tom & Cindy Taylor.
          Survivors include his mother, Regina Taylor of Ft. Smith, AR;  sisters, Ashlea & Steven Duggar of  Ft. Smith, AR , Amber Corley of Fayetteville, AR; nephew, Jayden Duggar of Ft. Smith, AR; other relatives, loved ones and friends.
          Services will be 10 am, Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at Evans Memorial Chapel in Pocola, OK with Rev. Joe Alzate officiating.  Interment will follow in Oak Cemetery, Ft. Smith, AR.  Pallbearers will be Steven, Jayden Duggar, Grant Jones, Nick Bertin, Ronnie Kelley & Dennis Harrison. 

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Your time here was far too short, your potential still unlocked. Going to miss you buddy! Tell Cindy and Tom we said Hi when you see them. Til we meet again, we love you from Melanie and Aunt Lisa

Regina Taylor said...

There are no words to say how much I miss you...I love you so much, I cant wait to see you again..my heart is just shattered...Moma

Regina Taylor said...

To say I miss you is an understatement, I have cried everyday since you left and I have asked God a million times why this happened...I love you and will miss you everyday of my life, but I take comfort in knowing that you are with God and safe in Heaven...I wish you could see this beautiful angel you left us...she is the spitting image of you...I love you and miss you so much...but I know I will someday soon see you again...until then...I miss you everyday...love you so much Mommy

Regina Taylor said...

I cannot believe that you have been gone almost a year, I have cried everyday since you left us...I know that you are happy in Heaven with Jesus and your Daddy and Grandma and Papa, but I sure miss you, but I know because of Gods promise I will see you someday very soon...Love you, Mommy

Regina Taylor said...

Matthew, today is such a hard without you, I miss you so much and I am just lost without you...i wish you could see your beautiful little girl...she is the spitting image of you and she is truly a gift from God...love you sweet Matthew and I will
see you soon...Moma