Monday, December 17, 2018

Anita Jo Sutter


Anita Jo Sutter, 56, of Poteau, OK passed away Sunday, December 16, 2018 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Anita was born April 26, 1962 in Poteau, OK to Tommy & Christine (Fair) Hastings.  She was Director of Admissions at CASC.  Anita was preceded in death by her parents & brother, Tommy Allen Hastings.

          Survivors include her daughters, Kristin Sutter & Brooklyn Sutter, Jodi Renae Sutter-Ramirez and husband, Leovigildo, Kayla Sutter & Tallon Wright; grandchildren, Jacqueline & Leonel Enrique Ramirez; brother James Hastings; former husband, Oran Sutter; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

           Memorial services will be 1 pm, Thursday, December 20, 2018 at CASC Auditorium, Poteau with Nicholas Hess officiating.


4 comments:

Merry said...

Anita was a sweet sweet lady, and I will miss her. I can't be at the service, but I will wear purple, and am keeping you, her family in my thoughts and heart.

Merry

Kristin Tudor-Sutter said...

Thank you so much. She was seriously the sweetest.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this, Mrs Anita was a kind soul. She was always very polite and very helpful with students at CASC. She done her job well. When my brother passed away a couple of years ago, she sent her condolences. It really meant a lot to me that she reached out to me in my time of need although she didn't know me very well at the time. She was an amazing woman and she will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family!

Jane Merz said...

I will miss our Facebook messages and our talks on the phone. We were so close growing up. Spending everyday together either at your house or mine.Those will be memories that no one can ever take away or replace. I know you now have no more pain. May the peace of God be with you now for one day we will see each other again.

Love you and will truly miss you.

Prayers for all the family.

Jane (Hastings) Merz