Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Clyde Allen Billings

    Clyde Allen Billings, 60, of LeFlore, OK passed away Tuesday, May 22, 2018, in Poteau, OK.  Clyde was born July 2, 1957 in Poteau to Ray L. & Ramona (Fulks) Billings.  He was a retired teacher/coach.  He was preceded in death by his parents.
         Survivors include his wife Karen; children, Linda Stepp & husband Lester of Summerfield, OK, Brittany Rodriguez of McAlester, OK; grandchildren, Greenlee, June & Shooter Stepp, Kylie,  Andrew, Cooper & Lexi Rodriguez; brother, Paul Billings of Heavener, OK; other relatives, loved ones and friends.
        Services will be 2 pm, Saturday, May 26, 2018 at Summerfield Baptist Church, Summerfield, OK with Jim Cook officiating.  Interment will follow in Summerfield Cemetery.  Pallbearers will be Brent Billings, Dustin Ward, Blake Beckham, Scott Robinson.
The family will be at the funeral home on Friday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy, please tell me I am dreaming and that this is a nightmare. I don't want to say goodbye to you just yet. You are the bravest Dad that i know. A Dad that was there get a rock of a 6 year old girls knee, being a shoulder to cry on with my first break up, to giving me away on the day of my wedding, and you and mom becoming grandparents. I thank God for you being my Dad everyday. Because you are my Daddy. There are so many other reasons that I'm going to miss you. One of them is you and I were headed home from your doctor appointment in Palestine, TX. We stopped at a florests shop, you picked some beautiful flowers out for mom and writing on a message card trying to hold back the tears. That was my beautiful gift I had ever witnessed you get mom. Because It made me want to find my prince charming, my soulmate like you are for mom. And I did. It's going to be very hard without you here. I know that you are in a better place away from all the pain and suffering. Because God has great plans for you in heaven. I pray that you will be watching over us and not letting the memories of you slip away. I am going to miss you Daddy. I love you forever where ever you are.