Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Gary Reiter



Gary Ray Reiter, 70, of Pocola, OK passed away Tuesday, January 31, 2017 in Fayetteville, AR.  Gary was born January 8, 1947 in Oklahoma City, OK to Cleo Ira & Wanda Jean (Hinton) Reiter.  He was a veteran of the US Air Force.  Gary was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Dennis Wayne Reiter.

Survivors include his wife, Patricia of the home; children, Michelle Law & husband Larry Jr. of Dickson, TN, Christine Nolen of Pocola, OK; grandchildren, Olivia Lane, Isabella Lane, Samara Camyn; aunt, Norma Faye Strotcher; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

Services will be 12 noon, Friday, February 3, 2017 at Fort Smith National Cemetery, Ft. Smith, AR.  with Marty Sloan officiating. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I met Gary when he was stationed at Luke AFB in Phoenix around 1970 we were so much in love at the time I knew he was married. But that did not stop us from having an affair which in turn produced a son. I have raised him pretty much by myself and never asked Gary for anything until the early 2000. Of course he never responded to any of my letters so I just gave up. He is grown and has 2 children and lives in Japan for many years after he left the Army in 2006. I loved Gary with all my heart and have never forgot him till this day their is still a small place in my heart that hold the love I have for him I am so sorry he has passed away.